Dec 29, 2009

Figures -.-"


Pfft,
I guess this is what happens all the time. People get POP-UPS!! Pop-ups that I have never seemed to have recieved. That's why they always manage to break MY heart instead of the other way round. Figures -.-"

This is why, loving real people is suicide. Because they'll just turn around and smash you to pieces. Just like humpty-dumpty. I for one, has learned my lessons. Never fall in love with creatures that BREATHES AIR, EATS FOOD & DRINKS WATER. It's best and a lot safer to just indulge yourself withing your mind. Your imagination of loving & being loved by a mere character of either books or movies. Simply because you know them INSIDE-OUT! && you'll never be dissapointed. I have a few of my own lovers. As they'll never get jealous you see, and definitely will NOT leave me. These kinda love are forever && I think I really am IN LOVE ♥

Meet Love Number 1 : Robbie (:
He's sweeter than any guys in the world could ever be. Makes the first moves and very very plesant boy. FORGIVING too! && What I love most bout him is that he doesn't wanna TWO-TIME anyone. Boyfriend material he is.


Meet Love Number 2 : Jacob Black
Jacob Black, definitely HOTTER than you can ever imagine. Those abs and biceps, grawrr! He's not just physically fit, he's very very loving and protective. For sure he is one you can depend on. Thought he's hot-tempered, I'm more than willing to put up with his tantrums to love him MORE than the idiotic-spineless-BELLA can ever do.

And last but not least,


Meet Loverboy Number 3 : Ronald Billius Weasley
I LOVE HIM! I ADORE HIM! He's just so adorable and cute too. Literally watched him grow up from a young boy. Capable of large sacrifice and respondsible over his lil' sis. He is prone to be easily jealous but that only show how much he cares right? He has it all in him, just needs a little push. My baby here is afraid of spiders. Poor baby. Haha, well he's still amazing for being soo CUTE!

p/s: Blast of LAVENDER & BELLA SWAN! I'm warning you!

xoxo, ever yours,
ever dreaming,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: