Dec 13, 2009

Turning Point

I was away for 3 days && in just three days I was changed wholly. From the top of my head to the tip of my toes, from the inside-out. So, to past be the post I have written before, as I shall not look behind but continue moving forward (: I have decided that from this day on, I'll look at things from a different point of view. I'll look at things from a more optimistic perspective. I have decided that it's time I claim to be the person I am supposed to be. Its time for me to stand up & shine for Jesus (: So alas, my new life begins as of this very second!!

Happy as I will ever be under HIS wings (:

God never promised us days without pain, laughter without sorrow or sun without rain. But he did promise strenght to get through each day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

"But those who look to the Lord will renew their strenght. They will soar on wings of eagles; They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." - Isaih 40:31


xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

1 new recipes:

Anonymous said...

Good to know V. Keep moving on, i know u'll make it through, they know u'll make it through, you know u'll make it through, so go on. besides, time doesn't wait for anyone.