Dec 30, 2009

Cousins (:

It's been a really really long time since. The last I've met my lovely cousins were 5 years ago and oh how much I've missed them. I was given the opportunity to talk to them and see them again yesterday and I am very grateful and happy for it. Can you ever imagine having two gorgeous and mature looking girls as your cousins? Yea, so can I. But heck, my cousins are as lovely as the moon ans stars in the sky.


This is Maud. She is 2 years younger than me. Which makes her 17 this coming november. Like I said, she has grown to be very very beautiful. So yes, we webcam-ed last night all the way till 8 in the morning. I literally stayed up to spend time catching up with her. (:


Now this is my youngest cousin. She is 15 years old this april. See, i told you they're very matured looking. Beautiful girl she is. Ma petite ♥ I spend a lot of time catching up with her too.

Lastly would be my cousin brother who is 1 year older than me. He's been supporting me in learning my french and to go back home and stay. I am also eager to meet him and spend time with him and the rest of my family to but for now, we shall wait. We were on msn last night, talking and he told me he'll be back in about 2 - 3 hours later. Let's just say he never did come back. Haha, must have fallen asleep (: So no webbie pic with him. Anyhoo, I stole a picture of him in facebook. So yea, this is him down there. The handsome looking boy (:

Dis Salut a Theophile. Il est ma cousin (:

p/s: click on image to enlarge

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: