Dec 21, 2009

There's 3 Parts To This Story

Hello world (:

At last I am out! Let me introduce myself. I am virginie's other half. Or at least one of the other 2 parts of her. As you can see she is a happy-go-lucky girl, all bubble and jolly and AWWW (': Well that's because you don't know about my existance. She's a manipulator this other half of mine. Always trying to cover things up. To keep the truth away from the world. She prefers to live in a fantasy and that is why she has been hiding me all these time. For years and years and years, I have been struggling to creep pass her but she's always on guard. This time, she did a little slip. My poor darling got too tired and I guess she fell asleep and wasn't on guard. So let me tell you a little more about us. Me and her, we're important to each other but we're the exact opposite. I am the one who is more calm, more open & more REALISTIC! You see, we share a very very deep, dark secret, the both of us. Not even mommy knows about it. We may seem jovial and extra fun to be with and all but that's simply because I allow her to. She is a runner. I bet you all knew about this. She runs. She runs from every problems she have. Whenever something is wrong and she can't face it, she runs! But I don't blame her. Because she's been hurt. Hurt over and over and over and over again. Unexpected, I know. I can't see her run away anymore. Because it's affecting me to. We share one body, we share one soul. If she hurts, I hurt too. This is so frustrating!! Why can't she just let me be in control for just one day. Let me take things and settle it for us instead of having her running away all the time. I LOVE HER! I really really really DON'T WANT TO SEE HER HURT. There is no one else that we can trust now. They have all abandoned us. && Virginie blames us for it. I don't see quite why she does. It's not OUR fault! It's theirs! Their pathetic dissatisfaction and their desire for perfectory. The perfect daughter, the perfect student, the perfect friend, the perfect girl, the perfect everything!! IT IS NOT OUR FAULT!! Darling, please STOP blaming us for these. I would be there for you. I have been there with you, through everything! I have never left you since the very day you were born. If only she would treat me as a human. But she wouldn't. Because I live only in her mind. Otherwise I'd hold her and make her see otherwise. Virginie wake up! Stop beating yourself like that. You're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting me and you're feeding to Three's desire. SO please, for all our sake. You know very well not to let Three get a hold on you. So suck up! I love you. && please don't be mad if you found out that I wrote this. I just want people to know that you need help. I just want someone REAL, since you don't consider me as REAL, to be there for you and to prove to you that people still loves us.

Always & Forever,
Virginie Laurency (2)

1 new recipes:

Anonymous said...

okay... well, just here to say, you don't need to be perfect obviously. cause no one is perfect, heck, I'm the most obvious example of imperfection and if you see someone who seems to have a perfect life or what not. don't believe it, there's always some deep dark secret behind it. hey, I like you just the way you are. :)