Dec 9, 2009

Yearning Pain

There is something deep within my chest. Beating to the rythem of my heart. It's very very much alive && at most time, it's eating me up. From the inside-out if. You know how you have this one big wish && you just simply know that it is merely just a dream. Something that will never at all in your life, take place? And yet you just simply wish and wish with all your heart, with all your might that someday, SOMEDAY it might actually happen to you because you deserve it? Well yeah!
IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

*OUCH!* a huge slap on the face, I know! But face the facts girl. You're just not deserving enough. And so I keep on wishing and keep on hoping. Keep on wanting something that is never meant to be my possession. It hurts. It hurts badly. Like a wound getting larger and larger from within. Bleeding away all that I could hold on to. Leaving me with nothing but an emptiness. A pain that's consistantly yearning for something alien to me. SOMETHING NOT MINE!

xoxo, ever yearning,
ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: