Mar 25, 2009

Last Words

I'm currently listening to the song, T-shirt by Shontelle && I just see you in my mind. In fact, you're all I see these few days && it's driving me nuts. Somehow, I just kept wishing and praying that one day you'll come back. I was just so obsessed and so caught up at the thought of losing you that I didn't see how possibly you can be happy. But some how, it struck me that MAYBE, you really ARE happy. && I guess that's what's important. I might have to admit that I will definitely be sad && I do regret for the things I did that sent you away, but all the same, I still do want you to be happy.


Now I don't know, now I don't know If I
Ever really gonna let you go
And I couldnt even leave my apartment
I'm stripped down, torn up about it...

Nothin feels right when Im not with you
Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos
Takin them off 'cos I feel a fool
Tryna dress up when Im missin you
Imma step out of this lingerie
Curl up in a ball with somethin' Hanes
In bed I lay
With nothing but your T-shirt on
With nothing but your T-shirt on


This really really IS what I'm feeling && somehow, I'll pray for your safety & your happiness. I guess, I should take this like a big girl. Grow up & just get on with life. I don't know how long i'll linger on, but sooner one day. I'll let you go for good (:

I'd love to say a word of thanks. You meant the world to me, you really did. In times of need, it's you I always run to. You were always there for me through tears and through joy. I just got so comfortable being around you & it was silly of me to have avoided the feelings I had greatly upon you. I love you syafiq. I still do. But i'mma be strong. I'mma take my mistake and live with it. Thank you for being so incredible && thanks for the love you've showered upon me in these past few months. I love you always.



xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: