Mar 21, 2009

Torture Chamber

My mind is a dangerous place to dwell in. && yet it's my only getaway! My one place where I can rewind my life. To splurge on the sadness filled within me. The emptiness && darkness carved in me. This is my very own torture chamber. It hurts, It bores a hole in me. It's this burning sensation where nothing can cool it off. Its a feeling so sad, so painful, so dark that no words can explain. My torture chamber. My only stop when the sun sets and the moon rises. When silence of the night surrounds yo yet the scream of your mind is just too loud. Too piercing. When the air is filled with the scent of your pass. Like a ticket to a boat that goes back in time. Where the pictures keep dancing like a movie. I'd welcome you to my torture chamber but trust me, you wouldn't come out alive. My mind is a dangerous place to dwell in. && I enjoy how it is killing me bit by bit, every night.

p/s: What I have become, What I have turned into. This soul-less culprit. This miserable piece of human is entirely WHAT YOU HAVE MADE ME.
xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: