Mar 14, 2009

Sijil Penilaian Menegah (SPM) Results

Unexpectedly, for a girl who never touches her books, I'm glad to say that I did O-KAYY for my SPM. In fact, most of them I'm quite shocked, but definitely happy all the way. For those who asks about my results, read here. I'm lazy to explain what I got && I'm sick and tired of hearing the same old statements saying, "OKAY LA TUH", "THAT'S REALLY GOOD". perghhh, get a life! judge yourself! Anyways, here goes. And with my results, I would like to thank:

Pn. G. Sharizah - English Language ----------> A1
Ms. Hemah - English Science & Technology --> A2
Pn. Wong - Sejarah --------------------------> A2
En. Shukri - Biology -------------------------> B3
En. Khairol - Modern Mathematics ----------> B3
Pn. Suhana - Bahasa Malaysia ---------------> B4
Pn. Norrehan - Physics ----------------------> C5
Cik Liena - Chemistry -----------------------> C5
En. Fahry - Pen.Moral ----------------------> C5
Pn. Norhafizah - Additional Mathematics ----> C6

Thank you teachers. Without your patience && knowledge, I wouldn't be where I am now.
THANK YOU!

Oh btw, I find it odd how some people who actually gets 7A's, 8A's and above seems to never be grateful. In fact, they keep telling people that their results sucks. Well I personally think that people like them DO NOT DESERVE ANYMORE better than what they have because they do not fucking care about what others might feel. Oh come one for pete's sake, you got a friggin' 8A's and you complain that it sucks?!?!? what about those like me, who got 3A's?? What are we then? Idiot's?? Is that what we are for not getting anything near you?? && how bout those who DOESN'T have an A? puhleeezz, get a grip and just be grateful for whatever shit you got. You could have done alot worst okay, so don't complain!


P/S: I am not targeting anyone in particular. If any of you fells the pinch at it, then you should be ashamed of yourself for being such an ungrateful skunk!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

3 new recipes:

Anonymous said...

Congrats dear! Better than mine I must say, u got everythings a C and above. A very well done. :3

fezaL Mohd said...

great taniah k. ;)
kredit

tuh ;)

Virginie Laurency said...

Hahah, thanks syaaa <3 && thanks fezal?