Mar 30, 2009

Tagged By Li Ean AGAIN!

Tag 10 human : I'm not tagging but i'll list 10 names out
1. Li Ean
2. Yee Teng
3. Pei Jinn
4. Bryant
5. Syazmin
6. Aida
7. Florence
8. Waseeeeeeem
9. Nick
10. Syafiq

Why you tagged him/her as number one ?
Because she tagged me.
Have you met number 2 before?
Ahaaa, duhh?!?! 12 years && still counting, like hell-o?
What will you talk when you meet number 3?
Anything and everything.
What is the relationship of number 4 & 5?
They were from sister schools.
What is number 6 favourite singer?
VIRGINIE LAURENCY.

What is number 7 favourite TV Show?
FLOOOOOO!!!.
Do you talk with number 8?
Ahaa, absolutely. He's always there
How does number 9 look like?
Absolutely adorable.
Who is number 10's lover?
well, depends on which syafiq.
my ex's shafiq still wants me.
my heart's syafiq is with someone else.
my friend shafiq & I get's a little too friendly at times (;
Which numbers are couples?

I would have to say, 1-2-3 & me. We're in a foursome <3

0 new recipes: