Mar 17, 2009

One Too Many Times A Lesson.

Everything happens && with it, a lesson learned. But one too many times a lesson, it simply just magically disappears. I've encountered not once, not twice but a whole lot of times with some particulars && so I've come to conclusion to realize that :-

The first time - It tore a whole deep within me. It burns, it cuts. It's pain I have to silently put aside.
The second time - It digs deeper within the whole it created once. A stab on the scar that was trying to heal itself.
The third time - It fills the hole with loneliness and pure darkness.
The many times after - You feel numb, you feel nothing. It's like a perfectly empty routine in life.

So, ladies && gentleman. You can come & go as you may like. You can give me promises that you'll stay. I'll smile knowing that's just for now. You can also try to make the worst out of me, but here's the thing,

ONE TOO MANY TIMES A LESSON, LEAVES ME EMPTY.
I FEEL NOTHING!!

so don't bother.


p/s: I personally want to thank you boys for making me immune to the feeling of wanting to belong. It's not there anymore && I don't give a shit (:

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency
.

0 new recipes: