Mar 30, 2009

Tagged By Li Ean.

Tagged by my abosolute-skinny pole-like bestfriend, the amazing LI EAN (:

-At the end of the post , tag 10 people to do the same except the tagger :)
-Continue this game by sending to other people (refer to rule No.2)

Name:
Virginie Laurency.
Age/Birthday:
Turning legally 18 on the 29th of October 2009 (:

School:
EX-student of SMKSBS

Elder sister:
Zero

Younger sisters:
One! If you consider my step-sister.

Elder brother:
ONE! in my dreams, pfft

Younger brothers:
None

Favourite liquids/drinks:
Just plain Hydrogen+Oxygen molecules.
Favourite consumables/food:
For now, anything with cold and sweet.

Favourite place to sleep:
On a few guy's laps ;P *sue me for being flirty*
Flying:
I let my mind do the flying (:

Swimming or diving:
Both works for me.

How many friends in msn:
Literally, they're not ALL friends as some adds me just for fun?

Loved ones:
Definitely those who CHOSE to stick with me through it all ;)

Get kicked on the butt:
HELL-O?!?! I DON'T get kicked. I DO the kicking.
Allergic?:
I'm allergic to people like you. urgh, i'll turn blue just by the sight of you.

Gastric?:
Hah, i'm clearly a healthy person

Age of Marriage:
Undefined.

Children wanted:
Undefined.

Age of death:
Undefined.

Animals in your house:
For now, i'm the animal (:

Longest fingernails ever kept?:
Ahhh, my nail beds are history.

Wanted birthday present:
Private & Confidential. You can't get it for me even if you're super-duper rich.


Q : In your dreams, god makes you a billionaire and grants you a wish, what will you wish for?
I'd wish to open my eyes and see it all come true.

A - Attached or single?:
I'm Single, I'm Married && I'm Gay!

B - Best friend?:
The girl in the mirror.
C - Cake or pie?:
Piehole ;p
D - Day of choice?:
Fridays?
E - Essential item?:
My heart <3
F - Favourite colour?:
GREEN! But currently, glued to the colour grey for outfits. I love pink, purple & yellow too.
G - Gummy bears or worms?:
Gummy bears!
H - Hometown?:
Somewhere over the rainbow
I - Favourite indulgence:
A nice cup of ice-cream while watching a great movie in an extremely comfortable pyjamas right after a nice steamy shower with great music and candlelights.
J - January or July?:
They both starts with J =.="
K - Kids?:
We'll see
L - Life isn't complete without?:
Jesus Christ, My personal God & Savior
M - Marriage date:
Undefined
N - Number of magazine subscriptions?:
None, but I buy seventeen all the time
O - Oranges or apples?:
Apples.
P - Phobias:
ohhh, this is nice.
Lightning-phobia, horror-phobia, crawlie-phobia
Q - Quotes?:

Even though revenge is sweet, A jealous act always ends in defeat.
R - Reason(s) to smile?:
To lift up my soul && treasure the beauty of life.
S - Season of choice:
Autumn
T - Tag 10 people:
I tag all who reads?
U - Unknown fact about you?:
I have four legs & three eyes!
V - Vegetable?:
They used to call me that back in the 18th centuries.
W - Worst habit?:
Falling in & out of love.
X - X-men? X-women?:
Errr, wolverine?
Y - Your favorite food?:
You.
Z - Zodiac sign:
Scorpio. I don't believe in start sign anyways.

0 new recipes: