Mar 17, 2009

Wardrobe Makeover (:

I'd love to do the BEFORE - AFTER picture thingy, but sadly, my friggin' camera phone is at the repair shop && I have exactly NO DIGITAL CAMERA! pfft,
Hahha, anyways, today is officially the beginning of my very own wardrobe makeover. It's the time where I clean up my closet && throw away all the rubbish. To pack up all the clothes that are just so teeny-weeny that fits just my boobies. HAHHAHA,

OLD CLOTHES!! MAKE WAY FOR NEW CLOTHES!!

lolz, anyways, I'd wish to have a walk-in wardrobe you know? Like the one in "Sex in the City"?? The one BIG made && designed for Carrie Bradshaw. Goshh that's amazing. Here, take a look and examples I'd wish I have.

OH!! I CAN'T FIND IT!

Anyways, my plan is to lose more to gain moree ;D
Hahhaha, and same will go with the shoes, which i'll blog about later.

I'mma sort it out soon and blog bout it. so long then

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: