Mar 24, 2009

Seventeen Cover Girl (:

We're kicking off our search for the new 17 Covergirl and 17 Summer Hunk candidates (in conjunction with the Summer Splash party) once again! Come meet the 17 team at:

Venue: Roxy (Mid Valley)
Date: 10th March 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 11am – 4pm

Venue: Roxy (1 Utama)
Date: 17th March 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 11am – 4pm

Venue: Taylor's University College (Subang Jaya)
Date: 20th March 2007 (Tuesday)
Time: 11am - 2pm

Venue: Quiksilver (KLCC)
Date: 7th April 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 11am – 4pm


For any enquiries, please call 03-79527036 or email: promotions@bluinc.com.my or go to www.seventeen.com.my


here's instructions and application form:
http://www.seventeen.com.my/girl.htm



Ahaaa, so I came across this on the web. I bought april's magazine and flipped through and this is what I found!


&& so I thought to myself, "Give me 5 reason why I should not sign up for this". And this is what I came up with:
  1. I have flabs. A lot of flabs && the cover girl wear's bikini's at summer splash :|
  2. My teeth aren't nice enough for pictures. I can't afford braces.
  3. The timing might clash with my college.
  4. I'm shy && not confident enough.
  5. err... errrrr... OH DANG IT! 80% I'mma sign up for this!! (:
So yeah, I'm really thinking about taking a shot and have some fun. Since I AM seventeen. So why not? It's not like I have anything to lose right? But of course, I'mma need lots of supporters. But WHERE am I gonna find those? Ahh, I'll say. Wing it girl, Just enjoy what you're doing. When they FEEL you, they'll support you. Yet of course, what they need is a 4R picture of your face && one full body. Aiyooo!! I'm no good in formal posing no? Hahaha,

Full Face ???

Full Body???

Oh my, this is gonna be tough. Oh well, wish me luck (:

p/s: I said I MIGHT!!! && I MIGHT NOT!

xoxo, ever yours,
Virginie Laurency.

0 new recipes: